Oil and Gas World magazine is a specialized periodical based in Cairo, Egypt and is issued under the supervision of the Middle East Center for Energy Information (MECEI). It is published on a quarterly basis and is written in both Arabic and English languages to be available to the largest number of readers from different cultures.
The magazine is a reliable source for keeping up to date with the Oil Market changes and is dedicated to providing the latest oil and gas news and developments in Egypt and the Arab region along with highlighting the joint Arab projects in the oil and gas sector.
The magazine topics fall under the basic items which are of interest to those operating in the oil and gas industry. These topics include but are not limited to: oil and gas exploration, production, processing… etc. The magazine also covers the most important oil and gas conferences and events in the Middle East.
– To be one of the best Oil and Gas magazines in MENA area.
– To use the power of media in mobilizing efforts towards joint Arab Oil and Gas projects.
– To make dependable partnerships with other oil and gas institutions for the benefit of all parties.
– To provide our readers and decision makers with business news, information, and more.
– To spot the lights on oil and gas projects, investment opportunities, in MENA countries.
– To establish a successful media relationship with our clients and our readers.
The magazine is quarterly issued, in both Arabic and English languages to be available for a wide range of readers. It reaches managers, engineers, geologists, consultants, businessmen, students, researchers, and other interested persons.